Wolves of Prostasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || EmptyNovember 21st 2020, 3:59 pm by Rain

» The Random Game
|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 1:10 pm by Rain

» 'Sup fellas!
|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || EmptySeptember 21st 2018, 6:45 am by Rain

» Site and RP Update - Getting There!
|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || EmptySeptember 11th 2018, 11:19 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Things to ________ Over
|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || EmptyAugust 31st 2018, 12:01 am by Forest

» Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life
|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || EmptyAugust 27th 2018, 11:39 pm by Forest

» Biography Template
|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 10:15 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Count to ___ Before the Alpha Posts
|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 1:50 am by Forest

» Who Would It Be?
|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 8:54 pm by Forest

Top posting users this month
No user

What’s Going On?
The site will be done soon. I think. Idk man.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on July 3rd 2019, 9:59 am
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Garnaal

Our users have posted a total of 1688 messages in 104 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ ||

5 posters

Go down

|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty || Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ ||

Post by Ode August 13th 2018, 3:30 pm

Hello! This is my first attempt, if anything is out of place please forgive me!!!!

WIP

__________BASIC

Name: Ode
Age: As long as snow has fallen on her mountain (or 4 yrs)
Wanted rank: Sentinel
Wanted element: Ice

__________APPEARENCE

Eye color: Deep blue like the wandering sea
Fur color: Black, White, Brown-Orange, Red
Marking: Multiple scars can be found underneath her fur on her side and legs. There is a few noticeable small ice burn scars on patches of furless spot. By the hind leg

Design: At first glance, Old looks like a wolf from a black and white old fashion photo. Black inked over her back, tail, and head but only to fade when meets the snout. Leaving her puffy cheeks to neck down to her furry belly, legs white as the snow she is standing on. As if she taken root to the dead sea of snow and rise up like the thin dead tree stood alone in the wind. Perfectly camouflaged. But the ink leaked down her neck to leg joint, leaving traces of thin ink mark absorbed by the white snow fur. Where the black and white meet has tin of warm orange-brown peeking out. Like sunset when the day kisses the night. If one where to look closely, it can notice a faint trace of red staining her fur on lower lip. It has been there long and it will always be there. Somewhere she cannot see. Sometime, it will glow like a beating heart, or is that just my eyes playing tricks on me? Above her eyes are two snowflakes sitting still on her stern face. Just a little further is two blacken ears, straight and sharp. Always alert and on guard, standing like two horns, but soft and fury.

Wolf build: Female Ice wolf may be petite compare to its male counterpart, but Old has been the Lone Guardian of her mountain, she maintained her build stronger and faster. About midsize compare to female and male. However, her legs are oddly thin, even with fur, like dead tree trunks surrounding her. She hunch a bit, as if she is the grim reaper whenever prey sense her, ready to leap out and take it in without a sound. Painless. If you haven't see it, she has puffy cheeks. Like, PUFFY, as in PUFFY enough to almost swallow in her snout (it’s cute). It is mostly fur, so it's soft like angel's hair if when 'puffed'. But no one know since no one dare touch it.

|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || 12112
(Reference above)

__________PERSONA

Personality: Ode is simple, kill to survive. A wolf without her pack is doomed to suffer tragic fate, especially on this cold, bitter, heartless mountain. There is no one besides prey and snow. Loneliness only weights down as snow fall on this Dead Sea of white. Heavy on the heart to break it and blinded. She is strong sometime and sometime the weight of a single snow flake will feel like the sky. The mountain is a madness on its own. Every single snowflake covers her eyes until all she see is white. White is peaceful. White is nothingness. Nothingness is unstable. And she is mad. She wonders the forest alone without thought. Her body carries through but her mind is a battlefield. Madness give her a gift, a pack of her own. She is her own pack. Switching between the cold, stern killer and a kind protector. She protects what she killed. The circle keep repeating, not knowing who is who, Ode chases the killer that is within her.

Ode may seem cold simply because she has been alone for who knows how long. All she knew was snow and cold. Under her harden heart lives a child. A child who knows nothing, protected by herself. The mountain has twisted everything but it can never find the child in her heart. But a child is a child, naïve from the world. When there is blood, she has to protect herself and forget and forgive. But forgive who? According to Red (see below) when I saw him once, she is a kind mother. Protective and warm. Her breath ticking his nose and it all was happy. She is cute whenever Red does something nice like bring her flower or fruits as a gesture of kindness, she would be stunned and overwhelmed. Like someone who are awkward toward this kind of situation, a dense head but give her time and she will get it. Red think she is warm and the BEST mom!!! To Ode, Red is her heart.

There is an aspect of her she never mention. Simple, she forgot. Her memory is fuzzy and store away. Perhaps there are something she is hiding instinctively. And so she would ask the same thing is different time period even though I may have answer every single one of them. Even with scatter memory she will continue to chase her prey/important things. Strong and hella stubborn. I pray she may one day find what she searching for.

__________RELATIONS

Parents: Don’t remember
Mates: None
Pup: Red (adopted fox son)
Enermy: the mountain

RED: small fox with cute large ears. Seems like it might but too heavy for him but it floats up his head with ease. Red fur burns through the snow and dead trees, shinning bright like a fire, keeping warm. Always riding up Old’s back since he will sink once touch thick layer of snow. And, well, bury underneath. Sometime they play around Red will just hides in the snow until Old suddenly (pretend) stubble across him.

__________HISTORY

“Did I ever tell you about the time the moon fell off the night sky….and he went looking for her?” ---quote from somewhere

Ode reside on a mountain up far north-east. A true solitude masked by heavy clouds and snow. If you seek it, you won’t find. But when you need it, then you are already in it. There you would see a moving fire coming slowly in the blizzard. Guiding you pass the storm through the mountain. Then you would see the sun finally rising as you find your way home. But I see the fire as it went into the storm, and curiosity took my legs, leading me back to the storm. As my legs drag closer and closer, I see is the fire is only a small cute fox with brightest reddest fur I have ever seen. Shinny like the bright bonfire. Warm and soft. Carrying the fox is a wolf. Clearly an Ice female wolf, but very strong build, and cold too…it took me sometime to warm up to Ode, the fox named Red cheerfully whisper to me, and I learn their story up the mountain…

Ode had a pack in the past, but were gone the next morning. All she could remember is red. Just red. Ode took on the role of guardian of the mountain afterward, she was just pup then. How strong she has been to survive on this lonely mountain. Red meet Ode when he got lost up the mountain. Ode give Red his name and became his mother. But to my eyes, it seems more. They were inseparable. He didn’t quite say why he was up the mountain but I couldn’t ask for more before I went dark….we live together for some time, and I get to know them more. Ode may seem cold but is actually quite kind and motherly. Sometime I see her staring out when moon comes out, but her eyes were a different wolf. Red and I become close friend quickly. He is cheerful and playful. Sometime a bit mischievous…its time I leave for the next journey, but at the time, I didn’t know it would be the last time I see the cute little Red…down the mountain, in a nearby town I heard the news of missing fox, whose fur is bright as fire. I wonder…

…through the rain forest down south I had an unexpected visitor. It was the same black figure as dark as ink. Cold spike down my spine, and I knew who it was. It has been long years since I saw Ode back in the north mountain. Why was she here? Without Red…Ode greeted me and we spend the night by my camp. I can tell she is uncomfortable by the environment as her fur gets messy and dry. But she insist to keep her journey. “What Journey and where is that cute Red?” I asked. She said, “Searching for a runaway” and then there was silence. We parted way in the early morning. Ode dash away silently and swiftly…determined…have eye only on one objective. Where is Red…

"I saw Ode one final time…blood spilled….everywhere…I saw Red, or is that he…was Ode….if…my last entry…must…Ode… "(Lost journal entry from Dr. Gray, Wolf Explorer)

__________EXTRA

Like: Red. Feeling the wind brush across her fur. Looking and walking on frozen pond. Tracking. Hunting. Scratching.
Dislike: Her reflection. Alone.
Weakness: things she hasn’t remember…yet

Extra: Ode walks with great silence when slow and cautious. But when she is chasing or speeding up, all you hear and feel is the winter breeze brush across. But she doesn’t chase fast, only fast enough to have her prey within her sight can out run them by her endurance.

Extra: Able to cool the surrounding when sneak up or confronting enemies. Use to intimidate and making herself seem larger. Also a tracking advice to leave crystal with only scent Old can detect.

Extra: Her eyes has a thin layer of protection frosted by the mountain to give her clearer insight. There is nothing she can’t see besides the past. Nor far distance greater than normal.

Theme:

PS: sorry about my grammar!!!!!

Last edited by Ode on August 17th 2018, 11:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ode
Ode
Ice

Character(s)
Wolf:

Back to top Go down

|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty Re: || Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ ||

Post by March August 13th 2018, 5:10 pm

OLD.

Anyways, nice character. I honestly didn't think we'd actually get a new member. xD
March
March
Lightning

Character(s)
Wolf: March; Pluto

Back to top Go down

|| Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ || Empty Re: || Ode || 4 Years || Sentinel || Ice || ♀ ||

Post by Forest August 13th 2018, 5:18 pm

I know you snapchatted me about this like two hours ago but I was tired af man. Anyways looks good boi lmao
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)
Wolf: Forest; Skylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-Paws August 13th 2018, 6:52 pm

Looks good, just a few things:

- 12 years is VERY old for a wolf. The average lifespan for wolves here are 12-13 years. ~16 would probably be the maximum age we would allow a character to be under certain circumstances. Otherwise your character will only live for a few more months to a couple more years. Regardless, she would not be able to be a Sentinel due to her age, and therefore would be placed under the Elder rank.

- I noticed the bio was put in the perspective of this "explorer Dr. Grey person." Humans do not exist, never have and never will. Towns do not exist. It is alright to have the bio as if YOU are explaining your character, but otherwise please keep it in a neutral third person, or in first person where Ode herself is describing things.

- Due to her build, I am assuming she is of mixed blood, and not born within the elemental kingdoms. Underneath the kingdom territories lay the wasteland, and past that is where most of the "other lands" can be placed, so this is where I shall assume this "mountain" is. As for the rainforest, the Water kingdom right now is really the only "tropical" area that exists. I still have to put the map up so that is my bad!

- If you intend to use Red as a character, he will need to have a bio as well. The reference you used for him is a desert dwelling fox, which does not fit the mountain environment he previously resided in. I believe a red fox is the species you are looking for.
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)
Wolf: Thunder-Paws; Ashen; Blue-Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ode August 13th 2018, 7:39 pm

Reply to the thunder paws,

-not much things in the bio has set in stone so I can change the age later. I didn't have a clue what age she will be so I just estimated a number. I would still like her as a sentinel tho. But good to know.

- the dr. Gray is a wolf. He is a explorer of sort. Hence the wolf explorer. My mistake, could have made clearer. I can change the town. My idea was just a group of wolf but didn't know quite how you guys would want it. There is no info on the kingdom nor map. I base the character region on a lose understanding of the world. Which can be changed. Mostly this bio is an experiment to what I can do with the character since. Again, not much info has give on site. (Or does it? Oops I'm dumb)

-relay back above. I have little info about the world, land, and kingdom. Nor do I know much of the wolf races going around. As I look into other character, I understand a bit but not a solid foundation. The region can change later when I know more of the landmass.

-Red is a symbol at this point. His appearance will only last on Ode's past, memory fragment of sort. So I don't think he need any further info unless insisted. I remember reading somewhere that actual animal doesn't 'exists in this fantasy world, so that more or less is a reference of what he might look like with red coat. Not the actual fox.

Really this is a base, nothing set in stone yet. Apology for the misunderstanding and misused info.
Ode
Ode
Ice

Character(s)
Wolf:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-Paws August 13th 2018, 10:09 pm

Not a problem! It's kinda hard to make a character on a incomplete site with a lack of data.

- Elders are considered wolves 7 and older, though these wolves may continue in the rank as long as they are pyscically and mentally able. Depending on the wolf, they may continue working for as long as 9 or 10 years before retiring. So, any age between 2 and 7 is good. If Ode is a healthy old gal, then between 2 and 10.

- Since the Dr. Gray character is a wolf, he may stay in the bio, though I will ask that he is not the one "talking" within it. Reason being that bios are meant to be in the perspective of either you or the character the bio is on.

- And yes I know the lands are still being sorted out by us. XD I do have a link of the Kingdom's land map here: https://wolvesofprostasia.rpg-board.net/t95-about-the-kingdoms

The terrain of each region will be explained sooner or later. Soon... hopefully...

There is not yet a map of the Lycos region, and there probably won't be one as it is sort of like this forever shifting terrain (with the exception of the rp lands in the Light, Dark, Cold, and Hot regions. New regions are "added" when new characters join (like Ode!) join, and they describe their old packs or territories in their history. These areas are not really able to be rped, though they still "exist," and may be referred to any of the characters in rp. They don't have a set-in-stone position, and instead lay in an "approximate' area. (such as "far to the north," or "just past the river in the Cold lands."

The regions you have from Ode's past are completely fine! The rainforest area just did not fit into any of the established land we have, as typically the terrain around the Lycos is mountains, lakes and rivers, coniferous or deciduous forests, plains, etc. We can make it work, though.

-

Ode wrote: I remember reading somewhere that actual animal doesn't 'exists in this fantasy world, so that more or less is a reference of what he might look like with red coat.

I'm not sure where you heard that from. :? The only animal that does not exist is humans. All of the animals that would commonly inhabit an environment are still present, however. While this is a fantasy rp, the animals still follow the same physiological behavior and life that they have in the real world. Wolves and other species still age the same. The behavior is the same. Their diet and reproduction is the same. With the exception of talking and elemental powers, their lives are still the same as it is in the real world.

I mentioned the fox because based on its physical attribute (large ears, lack of fur), it would not survive the mountainous region you described. Unless Red never existed to begin with, and is purely a symbol, the build of the fox would need to follow what would be expected to live in such a area.

Oh, and we do have... some animals that are purely fictional, though they are often based on real animals and possess similar traits. An example being the six-legged 20ft tall Polar Bears that prowl the tundra in the Ice Kingdom Territory. c:

- We won't be open for a bit still, so take your time with your bio. The only thing that really needs to be edited is the view it is written in. Other than that you're pretty good to go.
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ode August 13th 2018, 11:08 pm

-ah cool! I'll just make her younger

-I will change the format but is it fine if I keep some of Dr. Gray's line? for description wise for now since I can't think of words to describe a certain situation yet.

-I still can't see the map yo hahaha

As for that line, I had to go back and check it. Nah I just took it wrong. so never mind it. I did or will do more of the modification for Red. He is real in a sense that he was in Ode's past. Red is the only thing keeping Ode's Sanity, that's the symbolism I'm going for. At least that's my idea.

I came up with rainforest out of thin air. it was late and my brain farted. Honestly the setting can be any hot places enough to distinguish the difference in Ode's surrounding. making it seems odd she is off her mountain.

ps: can't see the map still, sorry haha. also why did my username changed????
Ode
Ode
Ice

Character(s)
Wolf:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-Paws August 13th 2018, 11:25 pm

Our username is whoever are main character is

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on August 14th 2018, 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ode August 13th 2018, 11:31 pm

Well if I had know that I would have kept it Old. *eyeing forest and march*
Ode
Ode
Ice

Character(s)
Wolf:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest August 13th 2018, 11:42 pm

Well as you see it was actually the extremely serious alpha boi Thunder who decided to make everything as it's supposed to be, not the meme team lmao
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)
Wolf: Forest; Skylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ode August 14th 2018, 12:22 am

okay lol
Ode
Ode
Ice

Character(s)
Wolf:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-Paws August 14th 2018, 12:34 am

On another note though am I the only one who can see the pictures I'm putting up? Because if so that is... concerning...

The Kingdom's thread should have a map on it. Is my signature visible? Because I used the same method of posting it.
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by March August 14th 2018, 12:36 am

Not related to the bio but I can see the map and your signature. Might be a browser thing on Ode's part.
March
March
Lightning

Character(s)
Wolf: March; Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ode August 14th 2018, 12:39 am

I cannot see it in brower form for some reason but I try my phone and it worked. Thanks!
Ode
Ode
Ice

Character(s)
Wolf:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-Paws August 14th 2018, 12:39 am

Ye well it was mentioned so I thought I may as well bring it up here. Plus ya'll are online so I knew you'd respond~

But okay that is good to know!
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ode August 14th 2018, 12:41 am

Yep. I'll change my bio accordingly now. Thanks!
Ode
Ode
Ice

Character(s)
Wolf:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 17th 2018, 4:34 pm

I like the look of the bio
Can't say much about the contents, as I didn't read it.
Spoiler:

Anyways, I should start reviewing things as well. I'll be getting back into the site by the end of the week.. Maybe... Rambling now.

Welcome to the site!
Rain
Rain
Time

Character(s)
Wolf: Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum