Wolves of Prostasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
The Art of Shipping EmptyNovember 21st 2020, 3:59 pm by Rain

» The Random Game
The Art of Shipping EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 1:10 pm by Rain

» 'Sup fellas!
The Art of Shipping EmptySeptember 21st 2018, 6:45 am by Rain

» Site and RP Update - Getting There!
The Art of Shipping EmptySeptember 11th 2018, 11:19 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Things to ________ Over
The Art of Shipping EmptyAugust 31st 2018, 12:01 am by Forest

» Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life
The Art of Shipping EmptyAugust 27th 2018, 11:39 pm by Forest

» Biography Template
The Art of Shipping EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 10:15 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Count to ___ Before the Alpha Posts
The Art of Shipping EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 1:50 am by Forest

» Who Would It Be?
The Art of Shipping EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 8:54 pm by Forest

Top posting users this month
No user

What’s Going On?
The site will be done soon. I think. Idk man.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on July 3rd 2019, 9:59 am
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Garnaal

Our users have posted a total of 1688 messages in 104 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Art of Shipping

2 posters

Go down

The Art of Shipping Empty The Art of Shipping

Post by Robin May 9th 2016, 12:37 am

Here is where you can discuss all your lovely shippings of various characters. Any ship from any source is allowed here. Keep in mind that some ships may be boy x boy or girl x girl, so if you do not like those things... I would go spend your time elsewhere.

Double Posting is allowed here.

This isn't like the ________ topic though. You aren't allowed to rant about a ship, or enter ship wars. This is only for those couples you can't help but love~

My OTP? JayTim, hands down. Also goes by Jason Todd x Tim Drake, Red Hood x Red Robin, or Little Red Riding Hood (lenny face)

huehuehuehuehuehue

Brotp? DickTim, aka Richard Grayson x Tim Drake

Other ships?

DamiTim
KonTim
Sasunaru
Gaanaru
Kibanaru
Kakanaru
Everyonenarubasically
RIREN
And various other ships I run into
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)
Wolf: Jay's Wing; Jayfeather

Back to top Go down

The Art of Shipping Empty Re: The Art of Shipping

Post by Forest July 30th 2017, 2:00 am

Me x Ass
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)
Wolf: Forest; Skylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin June 28th 2018, 11:32 pm

Updated List

-JayTim
-BillDip
-Riren
-VIKTUURIIIII
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin July 16th 2018, 12:29 am

My Top 4 Ships

WARNING- HEAVY PG-13, CONTAINS SHIRTLESS GUYS, YAOI, KISSING, BLOOD, VIOLENT LOOKING SCENES, GENERAL PG 13 NESS, SOME IMPLIED THINGS But only if you peek in the folderssss

OTP- Jaytim

Reason:  Timothy Jackson Drake was the first character I ever played who I truly felt a connection to. Of course, that connection faded given time as I developed as a person, and as my own character "Robin" became his own person in and of himself, my love for Timothy Jackson Drake as a character has never faded. From Tim, I got into all the other Robins, none of which I love as much as Jason. To me, this ship is often about healing. It is actually very rarely the kinkiest of my ships, and is more about fluff, trust, angst, and hurt. These two have such a beautiful potential relationship to me, and I could read about them being dorks for hours on end just as easily as I could read them losing their minds piece by piece. I love them. I love them together being amazing superdorks and caring for one another. I have over 500 pictures devoted solely to these two.
JayTim:

Secondary OTP- Billdip

Reasons- I know right off the bat a lot of people are gonna be screaming UNDERAGEEEE. For the record- I won't ship anyone who's younger in a series unless they're aged up to at least 16, and the age difference is no more than 8 years. Otherwise I'm weirded out by it. Moving on though. I like these two purely because I like power play. I like the dark. I like the bad. Am definitely 50 bajillion percent into things like Dominance and submission. I also like that Bill is shown often as a traditionalist in things such as A/B/O au's, which is always nice. There's a lot of quality fics out there for this pair as well, compared to a few of my other ships.
Billdip:

Third Place- Viktuuri

Reasons- This is my biggest ship. There's thousands of well written, eloquent fics to meet any need. Any mood. Any feeling. And these two... They're just perfect. Soulmates in every sense of the word. They're sweet, cute, funny, and everything else you could possibly think of. These two boys are hella pure.
Viktuuri:

Fourth Place- Fellcest

Reasons- This is a ship purely for the darkness it holds, as well as conversely the light it can hold. While it is... odd by most standards, there are humanoid versions, and even if they aren't humans- same anatomy, so I don't particularly care. Also, they're skeletons. I'm not sure the standard rules apply tbh, and if they do- I really jusy don't care.
Fellcest:
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: