Wolves of Prostasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || EmptyNovember 21st 2020, 3:59 pm by Rain

» The Random Game
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 1:10 pm by Rain

» 'Sup fellas!
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || EmptySeptember 21st 2018, 6:45 am by Rain

» Site and RP Update - Getting There!
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || EmptySeptember 11th 2018, 11:19 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Things to ________ Over
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || EmptyAugust 31st 2018, 12:01 am by Forest

» Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || EmptyAugust 27th 2018, 11:39 pm by Forest

» Biography Template
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 10:15 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Count to ___ Before the Alpha Posts
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 1:50 am by Forest

» Who Would It Be?
|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 8:54 pm by Forest

Top posting users this month
No user

What’s Going On?
The site will be done soon. I think. Idk man.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on July 3rd 2019, 9:59 am
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Garnaal

Our users have posted a total of 1688 messages in 104 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ ||

Go down

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Empty || Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ ||

Post by Forest July 14th 2018, 5:35 pm

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Coollo18

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Foro11

|| Forest || Delta || Earth || ♀ || Coollo19

Name: Forest

Nicknames: Foro

Element: Earth

Coat Length: 1 3/4 inches
Pelt Colour: A dull, nearly grayish brown.
Eye color: Dark green.
Markings and Designs: Her bangs are green, with lighter yellow-green streaks running through them. The same yellow-green is found on her ears, with the tips matching the darker green of her bangs. A yellow green stripe runs down the front of her face to her muzzle, the tip of which is dark green. A rusty colored stripe is found on either side of her muzzle, and the same color is on her cheek fur. The fur around her eyes is dark green. Her front paws are dark green as well, with bands of yellow green around the top of them. Her back paws follow the same pattern, but above the yellow green is a band of rust color, and above that dark green before returning to the original dull brown of her fur. Dark green forms a diamond on her back, and is found on the tip of her tail as well.
Scars and Scratches: None.
Wolf Build: Average height, but solid and muscular, as is typical of earth elementals. She has well-developed muscles all across her body, giving her a strong frame.

◦•●◉✿ Persona ✿◉●•◦

Personality: Forest is definitely not what comes to mind when one imagines an earth elemental. Yo, she's chill bruh. For the most part. Kind of. Usually she is unbothered by whatever problems are happening around her, though she often enjoys listening in to the gossip. If there's any kind of rumors going around about her, she 9.9 times out of 10 will not care, unless it's something particularly nasty, or spread by someone she absolutely despises. Then she will get angry about for around five minutes, plan out a fake argument in her head, and then forget about it. All in all, she loves hearing all the rumors and gossip that goes around the pack, and is the one to talk to if you need to get the scoop on what's up, but honestly usually doesn't care if others say anything bad about her, since they're just words. Unfortunately, laziness goes hand-in-hand with her "chill" attitude, resulting in her conveniently "forgetting" certain duties around the camp. She will always prefer to stay in her den and smoke it up than go out and actually be productive for once. However, she isn't antisocial, and loves sitting around with a friend and thinking up fire roasts for other people, or even herself. She is a big fan of dry/deadpan and borderline nihilistic humor, which can turn others away or even offend them; despite this she still enjoys her sense of humor.
Likes: Dropping a bomb roast on someone, making a good joke, laying around/sleeping, smoking it up.
Dislikes: When she has work to do, being active for more than five minutes at a time.
Strengths: Her size offers her above average strength.
Weaknesses: Unfortunately, her build also means she is less agile/quick than others.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjmlC5aReDQ

◦•●◉✿ Relationships ✿◉●•◦

Crush: Rain
Mate: Rain
Parents: I'll ad this once I do the history thing
Pups: Idk if we are going to keep this or not my dude.
Littermates: Same with parents
Old Man Grandpa: Thorn
Rivals: Miyuki
Enemies: Scorch, Ace

◦•●◉✿ History ✿◉●•◦

I’m re-writing this cause it sucked lmao

◦•●◉✿ Favorites ✿◉●•◦

Favorite Phrases/Sayings: “Ayyy”
Favorite Actions: Smoking it up.
Favorite Prey: Rabbit.

Please be proud I at least did something
I want to die