Wolves of Prostasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Site and RP Update - Getting There! EmptyNovember 21st 2020, 3:59 pm by Rain

» The Random Game
Site and RP Update - Getting There! EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 1:10 pm by Rain

» 'Sup fellas!
Site and RP Update - Getting There! EmptySeptember 21st 2018, 6:45 am by Rain

» Site and RP Update - Getting There!
Site and RP Update - Getting There! EmptySeptember 11th 2018, 11:19 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Things to ________ Over
Site and RP Update - Getting There! EmptyAugust 31st 2018, 12:01 am by Forest

» Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life
Site and RP Update - Getting There! EmptyAugust 27th 2018, 11:39 pm by Forest

» Biography Template
Site and RP Update - Getting There! EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 10:15 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Count to ___ Before the Alpha Posts
Site and RP Update - Getting There! EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 1:50 am by Forest

» Who Would It Be?
Site and RP Update - Getting There! EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 8:54 pm by Forest

Top posting users this month
No user

What’s Going On?
The site will be done soon. I think. Idk man.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on July 3rd 2019, 9:59 am
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Garnaal

Our users have posted a total of 1688 messages in 104 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Site and RP Update - Getting There!

4 posters

Go down

Site and RP Update - Getting There! Empty Site and RP Update - Getting There!

Post by Thunder-Paws August 22nd 2018, 10:05 pm

Hello, everyone. I want to make a quick update regarding rp, because I am glad to say that it is almost ready to be started. As of this topic, the Light areas and most of the Hot and Cold areas are finished, or about to be finished within the next few days. I estimate I will finish getting the pictures and descriptions up within the next two weeks.

However, there are some character concerns that need to be cleared before starting. For one, we need to know who is playing who.

Right now we have:

Forest: Three characters (Forest, Skylor, Zahnt)
Rain: One character (Rain)

Forest and Rain, there is an issue regarding being mates. Rain is an elder now, however Forest has remained the same age. That is... fine, although I still wanted to bring it to your guy's attention, and work around it if able. Either by just dealing with the large age gap, changing one of your ages, or by perhaps never even being mates to begin with. Rain, we will also need a approximate age for your character, as your bio does not specify (just that he is old).

March: ? Characters (March, Pluto [?], Miyuki [?])

We are going to need to know what you plan on doing with Miyuki and Pluto, and whether or not you would still like to play as them.

Robin: Five characters (Jay's Wing, Jay Feather, Junco [?], Kimiko, Unnamed Moon Wolf)

Realize that there are five characters under your control. Also, I am unsure if you intend to keep Junco around, thus the question mark. Just say if you plan to use him still.

Thunder-Paws: Three characters (Thunder-Paws, Ashen, Blue-Lightning)

Depending on if Flare returns, I will alter my character's histories accordingly.

Ode: One character (Ode)

No inconsistencies to be noted, other than what was discussed on your bio.

Luna and Flare:

To be removed if no response is given by the site opening.

As for the Kingdoms, there is no rush into finishing those as they do not affect rp (at least for the moment). For right now, I am focusing on working on the essential elements of getting rp started. To do that, I am working on the areas, and as you saw above, confirming information for all of the gathered characters. SO, if you guys can comment on ^^^^ it would be much appreciated.  
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)
Wolf: Thunder-Paws; Ashen; Blue-Lightning

Back to top Go down

Site and RP Update - Getting There! Empty Re: Site and RP Update - Getting There!

Post by March August 24th 2018, 2:36 pm

I'm gonna kill of Miyuki and create a new, younger, fresh butt. Yuki can be like... a legacy with some statue or something idfk. Still not sure about Pluto and the whole Kyklos situation.
March
March
Lightning

Character(s)
Wolf: March; Pluto

Back to top Go down

Site and RP Update - Getting There! Empty Re: Site and RP Update - Getting There!

Post by Thunder-Paws August 24th 2018, 8:28 pm

Not a problem! While I may open up rp once I finish the lands, posting there is entirely optional at least until we publicly open. Miyuki will be moved to the Lost Records. Feel free to create a bio for a new butt at your leisure.

In the case of Pluto, just be sure to have her bio/situation complete before using her in rp. Remember that we can change anything about our characters, including history, age, personality, etc... so if you're having trouble with Pluto you can always change her up a bit.
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest August 25th 2018, 12:41 am

Age is just a number
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)
Wolf: Forest; Skylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-Paws August 25th 2018, 12:19 pm

Okay, that is fine! Will you and Rain still be mates then? Is he cool with it?
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest August 25th 2018, 1:12 pm

I mean once I know what age old is I'll probably change hers to be a little closer naw mean
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 26th 2018, 1:59 pm

I might kill off Rain or something
Maybe he never existed. Idk. I might join RP at a later date than others as well, but I'll try to finish up the Time kingdom in a month or so. Idk yet. Ima do my best not to die to begin with
Rain
Rain
Time

Character(s)
Wolf: Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest August 26th 2018, 2:23 pm

Well rip. Guess Foro will just be a stoner then lmao

(Post 420 ayyy lmao)

Last edited by Forest on August 26th 2018, 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : weed)
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 26th 2018, 2:55 pm

Sooo, nothings changed? xD Well, I can keep him. He'll just be a docile mothafuq. I won't use him, basically. Unless someone ABOLUTELY HAS TO TALK TO HIM
Rain
Rain
Time

Character(s)
Wolf: Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-Paws September 11th 2018, 11:19 pm

Ye man whatever you want to do is fine

Anyways so all of the Light, Cold, and Hot areas are done. I just need to get pictures and type a description for the Dark areas.
Thunder-Paws
Thunder-Paws
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum