Wolves of Prostasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life EmptyNovember 21st 2020, 3:59 pm by Rain

» The Random Game
Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 1:10 pm by Rain

» 'Sup fellas!
Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life EmptySeptember 21st 2018, 6:45 am by Rain

» Site and RP Update - Getting There!
Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life EmptySeptember 11th 2018, 11:19 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Things to ________ Over
Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life EmptyAugust 31st 2018, 12:01 am by Forest

» Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life
Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life EmptyAugust 27th 2018, 11:39 pm by Forest

» Biography Template
Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 10:15 pm by Thunder-Paws

» Count to ___ Before the Alpha Posts
Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life EmptyAugust 22nd 2018, 1:50 am by Forest

» Who Would It Be?
Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life EmptyAugust 20th 2018, 8:54 pm by Forest

Top posting users this month
No user

What’s Going On?
The site will be done soon. I think. Idk man.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 62 on July 3rd 2019, 9:59 am
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Garnaal

Our users have posted a total of 1688 messages in 104 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life

4 posters

Go down

Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Robin May 9th 2016, 12:42 am

This is exactly what it sounds like. Everyone has those moments where they just fail so bad it's hilarious. Here's the place to post them! This is a judge free zone, and what's said in this chat stays in this chat, got it? Good~

Ok, so here's my story. So, this one time, I was messing around with a friend. I kept trying to poke him, but he kept avoiding me. To this day, I swear to god, he maneuvered me exactly into the position to do this. But he got tired of it, and tried to poke me back. I jumped away, and turned around taking another step to run. However, to my great surprise, there was a pole there! I ran straight into it, and fell on my butt XD It was the only pole too...

I got dem SKILLZ
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)
Wolf: Jay's Wing; Jayfeather

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by March May 9th 2016, 12:48 am

When you accidentally ask a mom for nudes on christmas....

Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life Giphy

Last edited by March on May 9th 2016, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
March
March
Lightning

Character(s)
Wolf: March; Pluto

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life

Post by Robin May 9th 2016, 12:50 am

I remember that one. Forest Mom. Too bad I wasn't there to see it XD I'm sure it was FANTABULOUS

Don't get discouraged ^.^ One day we'll get the right pictures...
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest May 12th 2016, 12:51 pm

Damn it grandpa xD

Once I went the wrong way in a parking lot and almost got run over lel
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)
Wolf: Forest; Skylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin October 19th 2016, 5:51 am

So. I have this bad habit of keeping my feet low to the ground- usually because I walk toe to heel and it doesn't matter.

HOWEVER

During marching season, we march the technique of heel-toe if you're in the hornline(I am). My feet don't want to do that though, so the front of my shoe catches on the tile floor-- and STICKS

Do you guys even know how many times my foots gets snagged, I trip, and just hop and keep walking in a day? An average of 7. I've been counting it out and averaging it. It happens A-FREAKING-LOT. I barely even am disturbed by it anymore I'm so used to it.

In the beginning though... I usually run places because I'm exuberant... I wasn't so good at catching myself. I fell to my knees once, and another time I caught myself with one arm from smashing my face into the floor-- both times in the band hallway during lunch. I almost died xD
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by March October 21st 2016, 2:47 am

I had a project to present and I forgot how to English. Rip.
March
March
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin October 21st 2016, 3:16 am

Heuheuheu... I do that too...

One time, on a Monday, I told my teacher "Have a nice weekend"...

I was thinking about how I forgot to tell her that last Friday. That Friday, I said "See you tomorrow."

BRILLIANCE
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest July 30th 2017, 2:01 am

My life
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin June 29th 2018, 1:22 am

So. I was emailing letters of rec to my teachers. copy pasting and all...

I forgot to change the names...
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by March July 11th 2018, 2:06 am

Failures in life is that I was born LMAOO
March
March
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin July 11th 2018, 11:25 am

So here I am. Sitting here. Chilling at my desk, working on site stuff, bein all chill. Smiling at people, greeting them, all that jazz.

Then the abrupt realisation. I'm that weird greeter person. Who no one ever actually talks to.

Help me.
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain July 11th 2018, 2:47 pm

So at work yesterday (a tuesday), I managed to say "Have a nice weekend!" to two people, and they were both really confused. Not as much as I were confused by myself though...
Rain
Rain
Time

Character(s)
Wolf: Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin July 11th 2018, 11:47 pm

I am embarrassed with myself for being awimp. 15 minutes of exercise killed me.
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain July 12th 2018, 5:42 am

One time I realized just how much more alcohol there is in Irish beer compared to the beer we have the day after drinking
Rain
Rain
Time

Character(s)
Wolf: Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest July 16th 2018, 2:36 am

I went bowling and missed five times in a row and got a total score of 13
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin July 17th 2018, 4:17 pm

I use bumperguards to avoid such tragedies like a small child.
Robin
Robin
Lightning

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest August 27th 2018, 11:39 pm

Hey guys, today in class I almost fell asleep and then the teacher called on me to answer a question and I had no idea wtf the question even was. And then I went home and made ramen and accidentally poured boiling water on my finger lmao
Forest
Forest
Earth

Character(s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down