I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Embarrassing Moments and Failures in Life
Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:01 am by ASSWING

» The Art of Shipping
Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:00 am by ASSWING

» World Building: The Earth Kingdom (Forest)
Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:55 am by ASSWING

» RP & Character Guidlines
Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:52 am by ASSWING

» What Are You Listening To?
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:52 am by ASSWING

» EFA
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:46 am by ASSWING

» World Building: Elements and Kingdoms Basis
Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:58 pm by Flare

» General Rules & Guidelines
Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:14 am by Robin

» Rules & Guidelines/Admins
Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:57 am by Robin

Top posting users this month

What is Going On?
Currently, site building is in process. Robin is posting everywhere, and messing around with the administration panel. Because he can. And he never learned how to in the first place. ASSWING IS FUCKING STUFF UP AGAIN BECAUSE I CAN
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 7 on Wed May 04, 2016 9:50 am
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Luna

Our users have posted a total of 225 messages in 48 subjects

RP & Character Guidlines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP & Character Guidlines

Post by Robin on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:42 am

These are rules and guidelines specific to posting and character creation, two integral parts of... well... You're on a roleplay website. They're basically the parts of the site.

Anyways. These will help keep quality of the posts and characters at a high level, and ensure everyone can read and understand what you're trying to convey. While we won't ask for it specifically in the rules, proper grammar and sentence usage is implied within any roleplay post or character biography. It simply makes the posts easier to understand. If you need help with grammar or spelling, my skype is otterbirdy, and according to several people, I memorise English textbooks in my free time. Whoever is Admin at the time would also likely be a good person to take any questions to.

RP Posts

Post Size
Posts should be 100 or more words per post, not including any titles or quotes on how to read or interpret colours in writing. Adding gibberish doesn't count as

Post Format
Please use paragraphs and the like if you need to. You don't have to indent, but double enter after you're done with a paragraph and start your next paragraph. It makes reading it much simpler. Also, all posts are in third person.

Other Wolves
- If you're playing more than one wolf and intend to put them both in the same post, please put some sort of identifier between the two different wolves so we know you've switched viewpoints.
- If you're interacting with another person's character, don't play out the actions or reactions of their character. For example, if you're a healer wolf and you find another person's pup with a broken leg and ask if you can look at it, don't roleplay the pup's response to your questions or actions. It's not your character.

Be Realistic
If your wolf is a pup, don't say they went out hunting and caught a deer basically. Know what your would should and shouldn't be able to do at its age, ability, and stage in development and roleplay within those limits. A fire wolf won't beat a water wolf in a rain storm. A wind wolf won't beat and earth wolf in the middle of a forest. Take into account what's going on around you and your character itself before you post.

Character

Fantasy Features

Special Features/Accessories

Make it Balanced
God-moding or making a character "over-powered(OP)" means making it stupidly strong with crazy powers, to the point it can't be realistically beaten. This isn't fun for others to rp with, as it becomes frustrating rather quickly, when in battle especially. Please, keep in mind that for every positive thing there's a negative waiting on the flip side when creating a character. It will help to find things such as weaknesses and flaws that can be used to make a well-rounded wolf.
Robin

Zähne : 867

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP & Character Guidlines

Post by ASSWING on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:52 am

Damn look at this d00d acting all professional when in real life he squeezed my thigh at a public restaurant
ASSWING

Zähne : 676

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top